Week 7

 This week I took photos around my hometown of Junction city Oregon and at my home on 2/24 and 2/25.

The historical monument I took a photo of is the old Junction City jail. It’s between the DMV and a museum that’s located in Junction City. The museum wasn’t opened when i went to visit on Saturday and looking online there isn’t very much information about the jail. The information that i did find online was more focused how the old cuty hall being built rather than focusing on the jail. 



We also had to take a photo of a event but the big problem that I had is that these smaller towns don’t have a lot of events that take place, but the biggest event that happens in Junction City is the Scandinavian festival that happens during the 13th through the 17th of August. The photo is the sign that sites to the side of main plaza where most of the shops are located during the event. 


The final photo I got was taken at my home. I had completely forget ten that I needed a portrait photo so I made my sister go outside and pull weeds. That didn’t work because she wasn’t being very expressive so I told her to throw the weeds at me and I got this photo of her.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PhotoStory

Week 8

Lynsey Addario Book Report