Week 8

 This week I got to pick what I took photos of so there’s not much that connects all of the pieces except that I took all the photos on 3/2. 

This photo i took is of some vines that we have growing on our deck. It was right when the snow was starting to met and was causing a small stream of water that captured the light from the sun really well.

This photo I took outside the Albany Carousel. I think it’s a rundown train bridge that hasn’t been used in many years but im not sure if thats true but it made a really creepy photo in my opinion. 

This final photo was taken at Thompson’s Mill State Historic Site which is located outside of Shedd. This is the oldest surviving Gristmill in Oregon. It was an old flour mill that was used during the pioneer times but other than that I couldn’t get too much information because it was really cold and windy. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PhotoStory

Lynsey Addario Book Report