Week 2 Post

 This week I was trapped in my house due to the snow and ice storm that hit last weekend so I wasn’t able to travel around as much as i wanted this week. I was mainly taking photos of my pets and the icy plants once I could somewhat safely leave my house without the risk of slipping. 


This is a photo of my cat Lucki. She decided to join me when I went outside on Sunday when I went to go take photos this week and she was such a high contrast to the white icy snow that it made it a great photo. I also found it very fun to have this fluffy black blob pop out against this blank white background. She was not a happy kitty due to how cold it was but she wasn’t going inside until I went inside. This I’m classifying a medium shot and there’s no making me budge on this. 


This is my close up shot of a Japanese Pine that we have in our backyard that was covered in the ice and snow. The ice was so thick and really thickened up the pine needles and it really let me capture the detail of the ice crystals while still allowing the pop of color from the less ice covered pine needles closer to the center of the tree. 





This is my large or overalll photo of the week and I got this when i was out on my families farm. I really liked this photo because of how creepy it is with the fog thats starting to form, make the photo real horror video game like which I really like. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PhotoStory

Week 8

Lynsey Addario Book Report