About Me First Post

Hi, my name is Cyanea Williams Wagner and I’m a first year attending LBCC. Right now I’m an art major but I plan on switching my degree over to art history. I’ve been taking photos for as long as I can remember but I started taking photos professionally since my junior year of high school when I took my first photography class. During that class I developed a love of taking nature photos and wildlife photos, with a new found passion of micro-photography but I’m willing to branch out if my comfort zone from time to time.

I decided to take this class so that I can learn more about how I can incorporate my photos into my career even if I don’t go the route of making photojournalism my job. I also enjoy to travel round to museums and explore history and art so being able to wander around and take photos of things that I enjoy and being able to bring attention to theses objects or places that I find interesting. 

Some goals that I have for this class is how to properly format blog posts so that I can make sure that the photos I post have the effect that I want. I also want to bring more attention to certain parts of my community so that other people are aware of these places so that they can explore these places as well. And my final goal is to learn more about the community on LBCC and to learn more about the people that I will be taking photos of. 

This top photo is a photo that I took outside in the courtyard by Mackenzie hall near the water feature. I found that this plant managed to hold a lot of the water droplets from the rains that were happening this morning and it was in front of another building that created a bland background that causes the plant to stand out against the background.
 
This was taken at the book and plant swap that was happening in roast runners on January 12th, they had two separate tables full of books and a lots of plants that were there for people to swap. The pair that were running the swap were very educated when it came to plants and were very excited to have photos taken of the event.

This was taken from one of counters to the right of the roast runners counter where you can clearly see the food that they have in the food case and get a nice shot of the coffee counter where they make the drinks.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PhotoStory

Week 8

Lynsey Addario Book Report